Students admitted to Cambrooks College must abide by the following immigration requirements:
- You must be accepted into one of the programs designated to accept international students. Click here to see list of Cambrooks College designated programs for international student admission. You must show evidence of admission, enrollment, and attendance in order to remain in Canada.
- Depending on country of origin, you may be required to have a Study Permit. Please visit cic.gc.ca to find out if you require a study permit, and the procedure for obtaining one.
- You may also be required to have an Immigration Medical Examination. The Canadian Embassy or Consulate will instruct you accordingly.
- You are required to be law abiding, with no criminal record. You may be required to produce a Police Security Clearance. You must not constitute a security risk in Canada.
- You must show evidence that you have adequate funds to cover your tuition fees, air fare, and living expenses for yourself and any accompanying family members.
- You must possess a valid international passport, and satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the completion of your studies.